ABOUT OUR FIRM
Experienced and Strategic.
Our firm is the product of one central principle, "Hard work pays off." What began as a firm specializing in personal injury has transformed into a full-service practice capable of handling any issue our clients face. Whether it is a criminal charge, a dispute about custody of a child, a desire to start a business, or resolving a property lien, our firm can help.
ERIC FOSTER, FOUNDING PARTNER
A Los Angeles, California native, Eric has quickly built a reputation in Northeastern Ohio for bold representation with an attention to detail. His legal career began as a staff attorney with the Cleveland Housing Court. Eventually, Eric joined the Cuyahoga County Prosecutor's Office where he specialized in criminal appeals. He holds a juris doctorate and a masters of law degree in intellectual property from the University of Akron School of Law. In addition to his managing his private practice, Eric is a weekly columnist for the Cleveland Plain Dealer. In his spare time, he enjoys playing basketball, reading, and movies. He and his wife reside in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Obtained a $75,000 settlement on behalf of a client injured by a snow truck
- Using a mechanic's lien, obtained $13,500 for work completed on behalf of a contractor who was stiffed by a homeowner
- Won 100% of economic damages on behalf of a homeowner who sued her contractor for performing shoddy work
- Obtained a preliminary injunction/temporary restraining order on behalf of an Airbnb owner
- Represented a music producer in association with a song placement on Ne-Yo's album "Good Man"
- Obtained a $150,000 settlement on behalf of a partner wrongfully ousted from a business partnership
- Successfully represented clients before the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association Bar Admissions Committee
- Negotiated the return of a firearm wrongfully seized from a client by the Cleveland Police Department
- Pre-indictment, successfully argued a client killed someone in self-defense to avoid an aggravated murder charge
- Obtained a dismissal of all 13 felony charges on the day of trial on behalf of a juvenile client
- Successfully argued for the dismissal of a carrying concealed weapon on behalf of a client charged along with 5 other co-defendants
RECOGNITIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Ohio State Bar Association (OSBA)
- OSBA Young Lawyers Section Council
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association (CMBA)
- Cuyahoga Criminal Defense Lawyers Association (CCDLA)
- Norman S. Minor Bar Association (NSMBA)
- National Bar Association (NBA)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Member, Cleveland Plain Dealer Editorial Board
- Member, Olivet Institutional Baptist Church
- Volunteer Attorney, Legal Aid Society of Cleveland
- Volunteer Attorney, Appellate Pro Bono Program, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Head Coach, Breakthrough Schools, E Prep Willard, 6th-8th Boys Basketball